If you are prone to having nagging headaches especially after a stressful day at work or in doing other activities, then this article would be of tremendous benefit to you. The usual thing we all do when we have a headache is to swallow painkillers, but these over-the-counter commercial drugs can be addictive and cause more harm to our overall health than good.
They can cause restlessness, sleeplessness, and insomnia, this can lead to high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, stroke, heart attack and heart failure. Taking painkillers on a regular basis can also lead to nausea, kidney and liver damage, as well as a myriad of digestive health concerns including diarrhea, indigestion, bloating, acid reflux, constipation, and vomiting.
Get rid Of Your Headaches With Lemon Juice and Himalayan Salt
You can get rid of your nagging headaches by using a 100% natural ingredient that is also easy to obtain from your natural health shop or major supermarket. This ingredient is known as Himalayan salt. Which is a naturally mined salt from the Himalayan mountains and it is 100 pure and unrefined.
By using this ingredient along with organic lemon juice to make a recipe that takes only 5 minutes of your time to prepare, you will soon be rid of those persistent headaches and migraines in no time at all. This recipe will also help to detoxify your body of harmful toxins that can damage your overall health if left unchecked.
- Organic lemon juice – from one lemon
- Himalayan salt – 2 teaspoons
- Clean drinking water – 1 glass
The Preparation And Use Of This Recipe
- Just combine two teaspoons of Himalayan salt with one organic lemon juice that has been freshly squeezed.
- Put the mixed ingredients in a glass of lukewarm water and stir very well.
- Consume this remedy preferably before bedtime or when you have a nagging headache. Within a couple of minutes, you will feel much better.
You can now take out those painkillers and instead replace them with this homemade Himalayan salt and organic lemon juice recipe for the treatment of migraine and persistent headache today.